Originally Posted By: Bernard Rasson
from a lovesick fool:
simply beautiful song, so true
you made my day !
yes, the clock was a nice idea; in commercial speak we would say it is a nice hook for the song
I love another song of yours but I don't remember the title right now
It is in my bookmarks, though
I wish the best to your wife and you
best regards

On behalf of Steve, thank you Bernard! He is back home in Texas with his wife and I'm sure when he gets back to the Forum he'll be happy to read your comments. Thank you!
Janice

Originally Posted By: beatmaster
Yea This is a lovely song.. arrangement simple!!, the vocals came through clear and smooth , You both done a tremendous job on the vocals .

One to be proud of a would say !!.

Thanks

Thanks so much on behalf of Steve and myself. Like you, I loved the arrangement and was happy to be a part of such a beautiful song.

Again, thank you!
Janice

Originally Posted By: Planobilly
Bravo, you guys did an outstand job with this. One of those songs I will go back and listen to from time to time in the future. Both of you are doing a really good job of vocal recording. Good job Bud and you also Steve. Oh, and I am not forgetting you Janice. I have just come to expect that everything you do will be great. You always live up to my expectations.

All the best,

Billy

Thanks so much, Billy, on behalf of Steve, Bud and myself! I know that when Steve gets back to the forum he will be pleased to see how well received this song was. We appreciate your support!

Janice