The Request:

<< In my short experience working with BIAB, I can only think of one item I would like to see; a process where I can highlight the selected range of measures I would like to regenerate.>>

The Process: Using the current feature of BIAB's Utility Tracks.
. Select any Utility Track 1-16
. Select any RealTrack and generate it
. Open the Audio Editor and select the Utility Track to be edited
. Highlight any range of measures (if nothing is highlighted, BIAB generates the whole track the same as a Legacy Track. Otherwise, this feature will regenerate a single beat of a measure if desired. There's no limitation set for a minimum range that can be highlighted.)
. Select the Edit Button and select Generate | Select and generate RealTracks...
. From the RealTrack Picker Window that opens, Select the same RealTrack or choose any RealTrack to generate into only the highlighted region. Click OK and the highlighted region will be regenerated and the remaining RealTrack content will remain intact.

Yes, Utility Tracks can do this requested action.

Highlight the desired range of measures, Open The Edit Menu, select generate and the Utility Track generates just the highlighted region. Not satisfied with the generation, Undo it or just generate it again (undo is not necessary) and repeat until satisfied with a generation.

To substantiate this is a feature versus a workaround, from the BIAB Mixer, use the included shortcut by Rt clicking on the Utility Track and select generate from there.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 08/28/21 03:30 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.