Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#

... I am more worried about those who have less patience, new folks...

This gave me a chuckle. You have changed greatly in the short three years you have been here. Your appreciation of the new features introduced just in that short time is heartening to see. Now imagine what a few of us have seen over three decades. Remember, there was another forum before summer 2000 when this one started fresh. And imagine the suggestions we have made that are often taken now as new. Pipeline’s first post was making that point, though most would not have the context to realize it. Did everyone see that the original post was made in 2010?

There is an effective way to encourage changes and you and some others have found it. A few of us have taken a stronger approach behind the scenes recently that we hope will yield welcome results.

Everyone, ignore Charlie at your peril. He gives well-researched thoughtful responses every time. Sometimes I tune out because they are long or complicated, and then I come to regret not having paid better attention.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors