Matt,
I have seen some amazing music software go to drain because they did not modernize in time and lost momentum. That was my initial reaction. The updates above definitely put BIAB on the right path, and changed my views significantly. I guess lucky me to come at the right time smile

While there are a few large items on the wish list that people asked for, I still think much more attention should be given to ergonomics. If something is possible already - make it easily accessible. If something can be combined / condensed, make it so. You guys (Matt, pipeline, Charlie and many other folks here) are too tech oriented compared to me. It is a compliment btw, but which has a weak spot. Software has to look pretty and work intuitively nowadays, enough for a kid to understand it.

I didn't want to go philosophical, but here is a short off topic. We have a seater made by Knoll in early 1970s. Unfortunately original brown vinyl gave up. Local upholstery people gave us ridiculous price to fix it. So... we went to the shop got the fabric last week and my wife with my passive help finished the project in 2 evenings. Now it looks inviting smile Cat loves it. The point I am trying to make is, PG crew do not need some fancy designer to tune up BIAB, just takes a will and some elbow grease.

Charlie is one of most knowledgeable people here on BIAB guts, hands down. But Charlie, I think you are underestimating the patience and expectations of new users. BIAB is a treasure chest, but people will ignore it because of a length and learning curve it will take to go from A->B Yes, BIAB can be used very professionally, but many users are hobbyists, just like me. Time is very limited for most to deeply explore the program to use features that are expected to work right out of the box from a Band In a Box. That is why I am not a fan of workarounds, especially in niche software.

P.S. Not trying to be negative, just constructive.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
seat.jpg (146.86 KB, 131 downloads)