I think I exceeded the post's length barrier. It cut off the last of my response....

<< you can't go go back to any undo you like in Biab, you can't come back the next day and undo, that is destructive the audio is destroyed.>>
Incorrect. Edits can be preserved if that's what the user wants to do. It's decades old multi track techniques.

<< All the ideas I push and research time I put in is to make Biab RB BBPlugin better, not to give up and just use Reaper
As I said look at the DAW VST ver 3.0 video demo it looks professional, not from PG, there was a hell of a lot of pushing, effort and fighting to get it there. >>

All the ideas I push and research time I put in is to make BIAB better. Keep on keeping on, it's worth your time and everyone benefits when something you've researched and spent time on is implemented into the program. For me, the Audio Editor is under-rated, under utilized and is on par with the Editors in hardware Digital Recorders like Tascam, Zoom and other brands. It's not perfect and could be improved but it's a very robust tool.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.