When replying to the first post you said Biab can do this in the Util tracks.
But then when I say it creates wav files you say it doesn't and use the normal BB tracks as an example.

"The tracks generated in BIAB are not rendered, there are no extra WAV's written until the file in rendered to a stereo file....You are not correct that BIAB, RealBand and the Plug-in all have to have large WAV files to edit audio....I agree, there's no need to fill up the hard drive with copies of the same file....There are no masses of unnecessary WAV files filling up the hard drive only a single stereo/mono WAV....BIAB is not RealBand." (in the pic below it's RealBand all over again)

"BIAB is not RealBand... Does not behave like RealBand. It has more features, techniques and processes than RealBand, Audacity, Reaper, Sonar, Logic, Pro-Tools, Studio One, Cakewalk and every other DAW in the world. BIAB stands alone and it's two built-in audio editors can do things DAWs can't do. It can do them faster and better and all without creating masses of WAV files filling up the hard drive."
If that's not a stuck in the past time warp lock delusional denial what is it ?
THIS IS THE VERY THING I think that says everything there is to stay, as I have said ALL ALONG since coming here there is way is too much blocking by old guards that has held PG in the 90's for way too long, you are really up against it here.

See that's why I said just do it with the BBPlugin, BUT because of all the old guard crap for years n years here it blocks the BBPlugin development from real potential also.
This all flowed over in the development of the BBPlugin, it has been a incredible fight to get normal industry standard features put in the BBPlugin.
I think I must be so stupid to hang around here, "kicking against the pricks", why on earth should I even bother, honestly ?????????????????????
I sit here typing all this stuff and for what reason ??????? 0

If you've seen that light you give that light to others, but the light shines in the darkness and the darkness comprehends it not.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
bb21-16-util-Tracks.png (12.33 KB, 169 downloads)