You are telling me stuff that I have done for years.
Why have you got Util Tracks now ? why have you got a "PG Music Utility Track introduction video" ?,
you are telling me about Util tracks generating RealTracks, you have that now because because I said something, else you would not have it period, limited generate is a last minute make do after thought.
Now you say to me that is good enough, don't take things further, this is THE cut off in history, no further development is needed.
How many features in Biab are you now using simply for me being here ??????
I've seen it with my own two eyes so many times over the years, way back the very same user whom block a new suggestion I made, now years later recommends the now added feature to other users.

What are you trying to tell me, what do you want me to do, stay in your comfort zone, don't go beyond, don't aim higher, fear of the unknown, don't rock the boat ?

Lord, it's the same old tune, fiddle and guitar
Where do we take it from here?
Rhinestone suits and new shiny cars
It's been the same way for years
We need a change
Somebody told me, when I came to Nashville
Son, you finally got it made
Old Hank made it here and we're all sure that you will
But I don't think Hank done it this way
No, I don't think Hank done it this way

Originally Posted By: RickeG
11/03/2010 In my short experience working with BIAB, I can only think of one item I would like to see; a process where I can highlight the selected range of measures I would like to regenerate. The reason I believe this is something of value is often times as I am composing I will really like a particular part that was generated but not another. As it stands now, I must make the decision to lose the section I do like in order to try and achieve something for the section I don't like.

If I can highlight a range of bars and hit "regenerate" and it only modifies that range it would make the overall project more to what I desire. In the days when I used JAMMER, I was able to do that. Would it be possible to see that in BIAB?

Thanks,
RickeG

The light shone in the darkness and the darkness comprehended it not.
There have been so many insights posted over the years and many got pounced on by the old guard and those users were got rid of never to return again as you see by the number of their posts, hence PG stuck in the past.
I had to force what little you have now into being 11 years later.
You either trust me with what I say, but don't give me lines and lines of old stuff trying to get me to come back to the past where I have been there and done that.