<< So ... Charlie doesn't want to exercise a "veto" to this suggestion????? >>
No
<< no vetos about changing and updating the software?? >>
None. But understand that changing and updating the software doesn't mean the program is not perfectly usable today. Features, including Utility Tracks work as advertised. Utility Tracks will do exactly what's demonstrated in the PG Music Utility Tracks Introduction video. Audio Recording will do exactly what's demonstrated in the PG Music Recording Video.

<< no old guarding going on?? >>
No. I didn't own BIAB software in 2010 nor participate in the Forum. Neither Recording Audio or Utility Tracks existed in 2010. My postings were about correcting inaccurate statements being made about audio editing and Utility Tracks. Once a track is generated, whether direct file access was used or not is totally irrelevant to editing in BIAB after the file is generated. If Direct File Access is implemented in BIAB, editing will still occur after the file is generated.

<< everything is all good?? >>
Yes. BIAB works great but I expect to see 50 or more improvements like normal when 2022 is released. Don't you?
PG Music has people working on this.

<< are you really sure about this?? >>
Absolutely.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.