Hey Friends,

I am posting this for regular users of the products, who are also using the BIAB tracks as part of an approach for constructing professional song pitching demos.

It is not necessary to write and say BIAB has a style picker, or anything that is stating the obvious. I think the people I am trying to reach will know what I mean here.

So here is the thing:

I am in the midst of trying to churn out a lot of demos, especially in the ephemeral area known as modern country, which is more like rock.

There are a LOT of gorgeous BIAB styles that are perfect if you are doing an album, but for stripped down demos that have a "2021" feel I am constantly looking for that proverbial needle--a good solid beat, and a snappy guitar that is not too busy or squeaky. Anyone who has done a Nashville session will know what I mean.

Made for G, C, D and Em patterns basically. Sounds simple, right? Harder to find.

Can people who are interested list their favorite particular styles (or even Real Tracks) from the more recent years, that work well in your estimation, with pop, ballads, or up tempo country in 2021?

Bear in mind I have all the Xtra styles, and know them all--but I would like to hear what YOU folks like the best. I might start a spreadsheet.

Also, if you have links to songs you have created with the styles you mention, that would be awesome.

Who knows, one day we might have our own list in style picker.

Songwriter styles with decent groove that aren't too "clever"--just tried and true and workmanlike, as a starting place.

Hope this makes sense.

smile

I'll start by the way, I think _Novel.style is cool. (I know I have used this on a song, but I just can't remember which one at this moment.)