Sad thing is, if you react badly to the vaccine, imagine what getting Covid would do to you. They both trigger your immune system in a similar way. The vaccine in a lesser way, cause it’s not Covid, but something similar enough to trigger a response.

So, if the vaccine gave him this response, what would have happened if he got the real deal?

So many musicians in jazz, blues and pop have died of Covid, not in the least those already ill, old or with pre-existing conditions. All preventable now. And for free.

Reactions to the vaccine can be bad, but you won’t have to go to hospital. Just nasty for some people. And it protects you from something much worse.

Wit all due respect, musicians are not really my go to people for health issues. I’d rather consult a medical doctor than ask my bass player….:)

the doctor has kept me healthy for years and every time I hang out with a bass player I end up the day after with a terrible head ache.

Biab, Kontakt, Sampletank and lots of nice libraries, from Fluffy audio to Abbey Road drums.
Check out these great contemporary Jazz Styles: www.jazzstylezz.com