Not really, no. I've gotten to where I start from scratch 100% of the time, so I don't have any styles that I gravitate towards.

As far as which guitar I go with, it's a bit of a fishing expedition. I open up the main real track selection screen (the one that shows you every available real track), scroll down to acoustic guitars, and then just go through and audition them one by one. Sometimes I can narrow it down, if for instance I know that I want fingerpicking, strumming, etc. I also audition them without the band accompaniment, I like hearing them solo'd so that I can more clearly determine if they're what I want.

I do find that I gravitate more towards Americana, folk, or rock acoustics for what I do. I frequently use the acoustic parts played by Quinn Bachand, I really like what he does.

The main thing for me is to totally disregard the "genre" I see listed next to the realtrack, and just listen to them regardless. I've even found celtic styles, bossa...lots of guitar parts that are perfect that I might not have considered if I had looked the genre listing.

Hope this is helpful.