In the Old Muso's Bar View I said about mirroring things in other dialogs so the user can choose the way they wish to apply the the sections. In the Old Muso's Bar View you can visually see what is where as well as it's mirrored in F5, so if you want to change a loop, UT, RT, RD etc.. at any bar that will show and be in F5 also, like you can generate another RT on the same Util track at any bar, this will keep track of what is where with a visual. It is basically just using a table to give an instant visual representation of what is set where.

That's what I love about Reaper I can go there now create a GUI to do what I like and post it in the forum, but here we stand around the wishing well year in year out wishing and hoping.
With the BB Plugin we get added features in the next release.
Before Mac we had biannual releases of BB RB.
With RapidComposer you have a continual Beta throughout the year rather than that last minute made rush Beta test then spend Dec-Jan fixing and improving features as the user that bought it are complaining.
Whereas RapidComposer had a good Beta testing improving period before a release version.