I do these kinds of things fairly routinely after learning some new musical thing. Sometimes it's nearly immediate. Sometimes it has to soak while I imagine how I can employ BIAB. Not all these experiments yield listenable results. Those that do end up here.

Obviously.

Thanks all for the listens and comments. Thanks especially to Dave. I'm still a little high from that.

Mostly, I want to say thanks to Marty. Odd and swampy he may be (and insane too, according to Dave) but he "got it" straightaway and approached it with the same sense of fun I had. His bass is the "lead instrument" (not counting, perhaps, the guitar RT on his passages) and he brought coherence to incoherence. And he's fast, too. And funny. This is a Marty Straub thing every bit as much or more than a Tangmo thing. I hope very much to work with him again.

"Quinze" is, as was surmised, "15" in French. Why is that relevant? There are 15 beats in what I'd consider a complete musical phrase. If scoring, I'd probably call it 4/4, 4/4, 7/4. In addition (though far less obvious) there is a sort of 7/8 poly-meter thing going with four measures of 7/8 and an extra beat. That "extra beat" is where the chord changes are in the main sections.

That is all. You may now resume your lives.

BIAB 2021 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground