Originally Posted By: Planobilly
I don't mean just gigs but also playing with your friends at your house or at their house?

I have been jamming with my friend BobH throughout the pandemic just about every Sunday. We both are vacinated.

If you have been fully vaccinated, do you feel comfortable going where ever you like?

Yes. Plus I don't want to be pushed into mask wearing because some people refuse to get the shots. That is their choice. If they want to take that risk let them. I say that because the recovery rate of vaccinated people is extremely high and the symptoms are very low.

We have eaten out a number of times after we got our shots. We got our shots back in January and February.

Here in Miami, we have a huge number of Covid infections. That makes a lot of people very uneasy. Over 40,000 dead and counting.

One answer that is being seriously considered is a booster shot. Based on my investigation of the third booster being used in Israel, it looks pretty promising.

This has not been approved yet by the FDA and CDC.

I guess I can be a guinea pig for you as I have been approved for a third shot next week. I will keep you informed as to any negative effects.

We live in an area with a low number of infections. I think we will be getting the booster shot also.

I am really tired of this pandemic and I want to go play with my friends without fear. I only can tell you for sure the effect of the vaccine for my wife and I and a few close friends. None of us have suffered more than a slight bit of discomfort for a day or two. I don't personally know anyone who has had a bad reaction to the vaccine. Long-term effects? I don't know, but I have seen the short-term effects for people who refused to be vaccinated. Some got very sick, some of them died!

I want to play music like before again, and soon. Before I die of old age...lol

If you are not sure what to do, please talk to a doctor you trust.

Billy

We have had bad reactions to the vaccine. My son lost his hearing in one ear for about 2 months. His doc prescribed meds that worked. My daughter now has severe asthma brought on from the vaccine. I was really sick for a 1.5 days after my second shot.

Last edited by MarioD; 09/11/21 03:52 AM.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware