Hi Captain Moto, Peter, Dave and Tangmo

Thanks for your nice comments and observations on the band, the Ladies and my vocals.
Sometimes I have to fight some selfpity when it comes to my vocals, but you manage to shove that aside with those comments. So thanks again!

Originally Posted By: CaptainMoto

I like it!
Plenty to keep your interest.
Nice write and imaginative story.
Vocals pop nicely.
The ladies fit nicely!

moto

Moto, In 5 short sentences you expressed yourself in a very nice way. I like your very nice compliments! If you like a list of the movies, tell me...

Originally Posted By: PeterF
Hans
Really good work all round. Excellent arrangement and great choice of the band.
Clever and engaging.
Peter

Peter, you can do the same as Moto, but in one sentence less! And what a compliment you made. Thanks!

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Nice one, Hans!
I'm with Bud, would love to see a list of the shows that inspired the lyrics wink
Very creative and very entertaining, really well done in all aspects.

Enjoyed!

Dave, thanks for listening and your so positive comment. But about the list, look what I said to Bud about it. But be shure, there are no comedies on that list. I think live offers enough comedy. Even more than I can handle. Take politicians...

Originally Posted By: Tangmo
LOL. You held that tension till the last. I've done that too. One time I was living in a closet under the stairs when I was visited by a wizard who told me the ring my uncle Voldemort had left was the one true ring that binds all the houses of Hogwarts and must be destroyed. So I took the blue pill and escaped the Matrix. At least I think it was blue. I'm color-blind.

Great production on the band. Loved the changes in dynamics. The talk-box was the perfect choice and delivered the chills. Enjoyed the breathless delivery over the spooky vibe. Genuine entertainment.

Tangmo, ha ha! A fun comment you gave. Especially the blue pill and your color blindness... Well, as long as there is only one pill it doesn't matter, but I fear it wasn't that simple. But thanks a lot about what you said about my song and that talk box. It was a challenge, I can tell you!

Enjoy your sunday and have a nice time,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130