Howdy everyone….

Well…I somehow came up with another idea to flesh out. I love ancient history and this topic has been floating around in my head for a bit.
Don't know if this one will stick to the forum wall of appeal but only one way to find out. smile
This is #5 for me this year....whew...."this song writing stuff isn't easy".

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966

AWB_1.STY AWB_1 - 80s funk swing 16th rock
Swingin' 16ths rock groove based on dance feels from the 80s. 5 insts: organ, el. bass, ac. guitar, mt. guitar, drums. At 'b' add organ & mt. guitar 28/1. T =105 (M-Finger Electric Bass, M-Acoustic Guitar, M-Muted Electric Guit, M-Rock Organ, Drums=RockSwing16^)

“Atlantis”: Key: Am - 4 minutes - 105 bpm Lyrics/music/vocals & acoustic rhythm: Me - Lead guitars: Ken Lasaine....thanks Ken.

Verse 1: In the Age Of Bronze on the Agean sea near the isle of Crete. Minoan life was so sublime until its destiny. Fills the mind with ancient scenes and Thera’s busy streets. Sundry shops and merchants seeking shade in midday heat. Atlantis
Verse 2: Myth and written history will sometimes share the road. Truth or fiction’s fantasy? We all would like to know. Ships were sheltered from the storms and pirates of the sea. Sailors called it paradise but it wasn’t meant to be.
Chorus:
Atlantis…lost in glory’s faded centuries. Atlantis…tell your story, end this mystery.
Lead
Bridge
Verse 3 Earth is shaken, thunder roars and ash has blacked the sky. Before their eyes the waves will rise and day will turn to night. Nowhere safe and no escape, there was no place to hide. Forty thousand slipped away as the gods ignored their cries.

Chorus: Atlantis…lost in glory’s faded centuries. Atlantis…tell your story, end the mystery. Atlantis…show the way, a stone or scroll to read. Atlantis…help us to believe.

End: short vamp on Am

Thanks to anyone who gives it a spin and hope you found it worthy of your time.
Have a great day….

Last edited by chulaivet1966; 09/15/21 05:57 AM.