Hi OldMuso, Mario, Jptjptjpt and Leon,

Thanks for listening and your nice comments on this song.
I wrote one post ago to have some difficulties with the backgroud vocals. i seemed to have solved this, but I didn't. Until the version I made some hours ago. I never faced such problems, but now I know how to del with this kind of latency in the Daw.
So phew, at last it sounds how I would like it to sound.

Originally Posted By: justanoldmuso
nice song opening.
wow what did you use for those haunting femme vocs ? wild lead bw. this is very very good.good tempo.
nice song dynamics later on in song. bringing it all down. loved ending.
i can see this was lots of work. i'm mighty impressed.

very well done bw.
om

Hi OldMuso how right you were on the amount of work on this song, but also long after you heard 'your' version.
The femme vocs are from my keyboard and software from Realitone. I even could let them sing some words instead of ooh's and aah's. But this is the first time I used them solo and as a choir. To my surprise it was less dificult than I thought.
And the tempo had a whole evolution. It started way down (90 bpm) as a Blues and ended on 110 bpm and as a kind of Rock.
Glad you liked it!

Originally Posted By: MarioD
Hans I'm late to the party but I'm glad that I made it. It would be a crime to miss this one!
Everything has already been said that I would have said. You had me hooked from the first measure to the last.
Loved it.

Hello Mario, If you were late, what am I now? But I needed all my time on some sound difficulties I wrote to OldMuso (above). And the rest of my time flew away on playing a granddad, buying a new (E-) bike, my cats, cooking and so on.
Time flies, not only if you're having fun...
Thanks for that nice review "It would be a crime to miss this one"(!) I wished more people felt that way ;-)

Originally Posted By: jptjptjpt
I love the strong steady beat. Good song. I like the treatment on the vocals. I also like the female vocals. That's cool. Good one.

Hi Jptjptjpt for these nice words. Glad you liked the Ladies. It was my first time with them!

Originally Posted By: Leon1
Yeah, Netflix has been getting quite a bit of use at our place too, Hans. This is built around a fun idea and a very creative groove. Long time since I heard a talk box solo (Peter Frampton comes to mind). Nice.
Regards,
Leon

Hi Leon, I think all of us have a lot of fantasy on their musical projects. I'm always amazed to hear songs made out of ideas from all kinds of angles. And the lyrics even more. And you are one of them! Even without Netflix.
When you mentioned Peter Frampton on that talkbox I immediatly knew what song you meant. Very funny you came with it. But I thought I recently heard a song on the Forum where someone used it as well. I think it was Ray, but I'm not sure. But I like the sound of that instrument (in some kind of songs, like this one).

So I was very pleased with your posts and I wish you a very pleasant day,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130