Originally Posted By: Gary Weder
It would make me feel so good
It would make me feel so good inside
It would make me feel like everything was alright
It would make me feel so good

I have bookmarked this song to play the next time I am feeling "down in the dumps"
Leons' vocal has a wonderful engaging youthful exuberance and Peters' playing is exemplary as usual.
Lyrics, band choice, production all combining for a fun and super enjoyable listen.
cheers
Gary.

Thanks Gary

Peter

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Peter,

A happy song, I wrote on your SoundCloud and that is what it is. Most wrote it brought back memories. One even claims to be the oldest around in this forum! So mission succeeded; a happy song on the good old times! And count me in! I had some of those memories too, like that tiny transistor radio with awful sound and bad reception. I had tu put a copperwire on the heating in my bedroom to hear something. And no earplugs of course! So all the time a mad dad urged me to stop and go sleeping. A wonder I went into music...

But about your song, Peter: It is typically your style. I had to listen back the transition from chorus to verse, because in a way they overlapped. But you did it again in the second chorus and verse, so it was no mistake but deliberately done. I like that!
With the speed of your singing all these words you were close to a rap song! Only more melody. I think I would hurt my tongue at the least.

It was a pleasant listen from all perspectives,
Hans

Thanks a lot Hans.

Peter