Hello Gary, Scott, David and Bob,

I enjoyed your replies on my song. Thanks for that!

Originally Posted By: Gary Weder
Hans.
Loved this , my favourite of yours. Creative , innovative and well put together. made me want to move my two left feet ! Bravo.

Hi Gary, that sounds splendid; becoming your favorite song. (But; what was wrong with the others then? ;-))
I hope at your age two moving left feet won't be a problem? I will make a sentimental song within some time. One you also call your favorite and change one left feet into a right one. Kind of magic, but that is what music does to us, don't you think?

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Loved this tune Hans. Your instrument selection was excellent. Very cool how the song sat back and the the energy built and built then dropped back off. Super vocal. Perfect for the song. Super aggressive. Well done. That talkbox was need. Will have to look into that. :-)

Hi Scott, thanks a lot. Now I understand ággressive. I asked Ray to explain this to me. I usually have a negative feeling about that word. That's why I was confused. When you asked if I need a lead and a bassguitarist, I was thinking what kind of songs I would like that in. This latest song was already close to the finish. I only had problems with a latency-issue for my vocals. And you don't sing... So I come back on that soon!

Originally Posted By: David Snyder

Very funny and catchy!
Such a great sound and mix too!
Lots of clever dynamics.

Hello David, your lyrics are as big as a book, but in your replies you be as short as can be. Mostly one sentence. But I got 3 of them! And nice ones too. Thanks for your post on it!

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Hans,
Great song - great sound!
Bob

Hi Bob, I think you were imitating David Snyder with your reply. In one sentence you told it all. Great! Even David needed 3 sentences... Thanks, man.

As I said I liked your replies. Sometimes it takes a while before I can answer them, but I really cherish them all.
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130