I'm not young either. I'm 40 years old.
The first time I saw band in a box was many, many years ago. It must have been more than 10 years. The interface drove me away and I really won't use it.
Recently, with your help, I have a new understanding of band in a box, which is an undervalued software. We all know the excellence of this software. I won't repeat it. Let me make some comments.
First: whether the interface can be concise, refreshing and more modern.
Second: can the music inside be more modern and more popular? Now these are also very good. Stick to it. But I want to be more popular. I can hear more popular content by entering chords. Suitable for current music. In fact, I found that the idea of band in a box is very good. Input chords, select style and generate music. This idea has been determined since the day it began. It has been decades.
Now your staff just need to be a little serious, make the current pop songs into style and make the interface more modern, can't they attract more young people?
I saw a lot of people over the age of 70 using band in a box on youtube, which moved me and I like it very much, including me, who is also a middle-aged person. But I prefer to see more and more young people use band in a box and let them know about band in a box
I used to buy a lot of music software, such as drums, pianos and guitars. Then they work together. I'm too tired. I don't have the energy to study the lyrics, let alone sing.
I like band in a box, which is simple, fast and convenient! Now you have everything. You just need to add more popular styles and make the interface more modern to be more perfect.
Of course, I like band in a box now. I also like country, jazz and ballads. I like all the good music, but I also find that some of the hottest and most popular content is missing.
The biggest reason why I send this post is not that band in a box is bad, but that I think band in a box can be better, but I don't know what is preventing you from doing these things and never changing.
Now I go out to see people and say that band in a box is underestimated. I expect you to be better and better!

------------
My article is not important anymore. Because what I want to express is here, the discussion here is better. This is what I mean, I just saw it too
+++++Here+++++

Last edited by swingbabymix; 09/20/21 06:21 PM.

WIN10 20H2, AMD R4800H ,16G , 2T ,FOCUSRITE 2i4 MKII,Studio One,FL STUDIO