Originally Posted By: Creator1962
Hello,

I googled so much and viewed a lot of videos belongs to BIAB, but I have absolutely no clue, how BIAB works on the end.

My aim is
- pick/load a style (or melody)
- after loading a style immedely play completely improvised with my hardware keyboard(s) like a hardware keyboard/workstation with build in auto accompanient
- not using extra midi files (or waves) in my DAW
- not input any chords/notes, cause I would only improvise (so I don't no in advance, which chords/notes I will use)

Is BIAB on the end not a "ready-to-play-solution"?

If I select a style (or melody) I hear the style only by pressing the play buttons in BIAB. My hardware keyboards (also the keyboard of my DAW) are connected through BIAB (I hope so), but nothing "happens"/starts if I play on the hardware keyboards.

Is there a workflow belongs to "My aim is" to get it work?

1:
I think you are asking if BiaB can work as an Arranger keyboard. I believe the answer to that question is No.
The first three aims appear more-or-less OK, but BiaB must know the chords in advance. You mentioned:
"- not input any chords/notes, cause I would only improvise (so I don't no in advance, which chords/notes I will use)".

2:
It is possible to start BiaB Playback from a MIDI keyboard. Check out the Conductor Window, as seen below:

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
2021-10-12_8-49-35.jpg (140.88 KB, 111 downloads)

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones