It seems I have to keep posting on this as it's not being understood by some and is being knocked. A lot of it's got to do with PG being scared stiff of offending old users with this modern software because they are still running really old computers and may be just be using the BBPlugin in PowerTracks on Win98.

In the demo below Reaper is using 76meg RAM 0% CPU Reaper-Host32bit 13meg playing direct from a PG WD USB 3.0 hard drive, using EnergyXT 32bit 2005 VSTi playing 1 RealDrum & 8 RealTracks of random sections, would do a lot more but takes too much time putting them all in.
This is how the BBPlugin needs to work to give INSTANT GENERATE & PLAY. At the moment there is too much time waiting for it to generate up unnecessary wav files filling up the hard drive.

If you still have to use bbw4 though I would recommend getting away from it, you could get bbw4 just to write the section data to the SavedTracks folder (like the same data that is saved for frozen SGU) that would then give the Plugin the sections to play from in the original files. bbw4 would need to append the current track's section data file in the SavedTracks folder if a new section of it is regenerated in the BBPlugin. So rather than having wav files filling up the SavedTracks folder bbw4 will just do the first step without generating up to RAM then rendering to wav it will just generate the txt files for each track, the txt files will contain the wav/wma/m4a file name, the start and end time of the section, the transpose and stretch amount, the BBlugin will then playback those sections same as EnergyXY VSTi in the pick below.

All you have to do is download Reaper (free to try n try) and try what I have show, learn how it works, you can't learn from RealBand how it works as it's destructive editing.

Full Screen