Originally Posted By: justanoldmuso
Charlie.
your excellent at helping folks with bb.
no argument. and great kudos to you for your vast knowledge.and i admire how you donate your time to help people.

the only reason i post rb ideas/tips/triks sometimes is
one never knows who is reading these forums.
it might be a new user to pg who is exploring realband for the first time. and wondering if there was a solution in rb that was appropo.

i think even you will admit the forums are top heavy with biab posts/topics/solutions ?
but there are those of us , like myself that like rb also,..because it TOO has somer pretty nifty triks and features, a lot actually...and just want to see rb prosper and develope further.

best regards/respect
om

No problem. So far, you and I are the only posters in this thread to have recommended PG Music products and its good we've both taken the time to submit a recommendation. I have no issue with anyone's recommendations or the solutions offered. All of them have merit. Most are dependent on individual workflow and not necessarily to how nifty a trick they are or how much someone has invested into an external software that emulates external hardware to artificially manipulate audio. That said, particularly for new users, which this is the original poster's first post, RealBand isn't the niftiest trick... BIAB's Audio Editor is for this problem. But every method that's been offered has merit and any one of them could be what's eventually chosen by the poster and others that may have a similar issue.

In regard to posts/topics and solutions I disagree there are too many about BIAB. BIAB is the flagship and all of the other PG Music is linked and dependent to BIAB. I speculated when posting my tip that most users would be unaware that this issue could be handled within the BIAB program in about 15 seconds. I didn't give consideration to RealBand because I didn't know what version the poster uses. It's irrelevant as this technique can applied to both Mac and PC as well as to every year and model version back to 2015.

This fix works nearly identically in RealBand so your suggestion is relevant and useful giving the original poster and any other reader of these comments the ability to choose any of the methods mentioned in this thread in relation to what they find to best fit into their personal workflow. Your tip to use RealBand is just as reasonable and useful as mine. Thanks for posting it.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 10/12/21 03:40 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.