Couple of quick reactions:

Yes, you have only a few days to edit an earlier post, except for the first one that can be marked Resolved at any time.

BIAB does have a Leadsheet mode, much like a print preview. It’s not interactive like the Chordsheet, and the Chordsheet shows the existence of other things like tempo change, shots/holds/rests, repeats etc.

I like the idea that I think you put in a different thread but mention here, of being able to specify chords in the simplest form, with no extensions.

Yes, it does take a few minutes to key in the chords from a fakebook but my experience is this is time very well spent. I do transcription work professionally. There is no better way to learn and understand the chords of a song than entering them individually. However, are you aware of copy/paste and some shortcut keys that will, for example, duplicate the prior section of x measures? These can save time.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors