Mr. Delsono...

I get what Floyd was communicating to you about your latest post through his comments smile. I felt the same way myself at first. And then, I gave it another listen, and heard it completely differently.

Now, I think this composition of yours is the most musically sophisticated instrumental piece I've heard from you.

To my ears, emotionally speaking, it has the rising and falling arc of someone reaching for hope and resolution, and then dipping into despair, or doubt, only to reach upwards, again, over and over, which I believe is the result of your chord structure that seems to chart a musical course that alternates between a major/minor feel.

And yet, the melody as expressed by the acoustic piano performance possesses a light 'pop' sound that seems to reassure the listener that 'everything's gonna be all right' in the end.

I'll be auditioning this intriguing, timeless-feeling track, again. It's rather irresistible and unexpected.

Last edited by bluage; 10/15/21 06:53 AM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".