I for one appreciate the thought and effort that all contributors have made here because I have learned some interesting tips and tricks I did not know before.

When I am doing any process, I appreciate having a number of options to choose from depending what I am doing, and want, and how much time I have.

The BIAB process will work also in Real Band, a tool I have mentioned at length in other posts.

I like RealBand because I can work fast in it, though some have told me I should never ever use RealBand, for any reason whatsoever, just because. Why, I am not exactly sure.

In this screen shot I generated a Celtic guitar. These tracks seem prone to squeaks, not sure why.

When I played it back, I found it was not just a squeak that bothered me, it was the phrasing and flow. It sounded choppy in some parts. (Just an example, mind you.)

So, I copied the track, and highlighted the first problem section in gray.

Then I did a regen on just that section. I am sure you can do this in audio edit in BIAB, but I prefer to work in RB for this kind of stuff.

It is easy. I think each person finds out eventually how they want to do stuff.

In do vocals in RealBand and will sometimes do 12 takes of the main vocal, then create a final vocal master track and just clip in the parts like.

This takes me about 5 to 10 minutes. (The final cut and paste.)

Again, I am sure each person uses various tools and techniques and settles on what is best for them.

Peace out.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Regen Acoustic2.jpg (163.34 KB, 34 downloads)