Just curious Pipeline. How many addons and band aid programs do you use when you run Real Band? So many posts on here all go into "Okay then load this and drag this, and then stand on your left leg, rub your stomach and pat your head at the same time, and and and...."

I don't want to load ANYTHING other than Real Band. That's what I expect the software to be. There is no real reason we should have to jump through all these hoops of mixing and matching outside programs. I keep reminding myself that the home run here is that RB creates backing tracks and the DAW was a convenience inclusion, but man, can't one program do all these things all the addons you tells about allows it to do? I mean this stuff costs what to me is a lot of money, and I have to buy it again every year, like Apple makes the iPhone users do every couple of years.

"Ooooh yeah!! $1200 more dollars this year because the put the headphone jack on the BOTTOM!!!" (Back before they removed it...)

Seems like PG should charge like $49 when all they do is add more variations on a theme and call them new Real Tracks. By the same guys. There will come a point when I get "fixed incomed" out of upgrading every year when the new version just fixes some minute stuff that I never knew was there to start with.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.