When you generate a song in Biab main
1. It will choose random sections that will fit the chords of the track from the RT source files.
2. It will join those sections together into RAM creating 1 linear track and plays that back.
3. bbw4 takes it one step further and renders it to a wav file in the SavedTracks folder that the BBPlugin then reads.

If you Save the Biab main to SGU frozen that is the same as the text file as it contains all the randomly chosen parts in a linear formation.

If I open the frozen SGU and just re-generate bars 5 to 8 then Save as a frozen SGU again that is the same as appending the track's text file in the SavedTracks folder.

The pic below is just a Reaper project file I simplified as an example, if I copy a section from one saved project to another it will have a new section of track when I play it back same as when I regenerate a section in Reaper it will append the sections in the project file with that new section in the text.
If I generate the whole track then it will write all new section of text.
It's like a media player song playlist, you can add all new songs to the play order or you can just change a few different songs in the middle, so the media player knows what items to play and in what order.
In the project text file it has the position, start pos in wav, end pos in wav,
PLAYRATE 1 1 0 -1 0 0.0025 (tempo and pitch amount)
and file source.

So if bbw4 will
1. It will choose random sections that will fit the chords of the track from the RT source files.
2. Write these sections direct to SavesTracks as
Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Hank Sw 120.txt
3. BBPlugin will read and playback the "playlist" of all the different sections listed in the text file directly from the source wav\wma.

It's like if you just generate midi it is super quick as it just writes a text file (.mid)
the mid text file triggers sounds in the sound font or wav sample in the sfz in Sforzando.

With direct play the text file will trigger a sample section of wav/wma to be played in the source file.

THAT'S IT