My word, where do I start?

floyd: I can only say that the "odd" chords were indeed deliberate. That said, if they "scratch the hearing", that's no good. I'll look at it again, just to make sure it's what I want!

Loren: you're way, way, way too kind. I will send you a Private Message soon. But - again - thank you for such kind words.

Scott: thanks!

Ember: thanks! Without BIAB, none of this would be here!

rayc: yeah, it's got my stamp by now, haha. Not sure if that's good or bad for me, because it may mean that I'm repeating myself, musically ... but ... there we are. Thanks for such nice comments, I'm glad you liked it!

Marty: WOW. My goodness. Such high praise. You're very kind, but I'm also flattered and happy when a song of mine strikes someone like that. Not all of them do it, but to have such words coming from a musician like you has made not only my day ... I think it's made my month, at the very least! Been on an euphoria trip since. Thank you, so, so much.

Ed: thank you!!! Appreciate your words - you are yet another that has so much God-given talent, so to hear such words from you makes me fly :-)

MarioD: I agonised over those drums! But - I decided to leave them in - I felt I needed something to drive the thing ... otherwise it could have become too mushy and sentimental? Mind you, I'll listen to it again, just to make sure :-)

You are all WAY too kind. Honestly. Not only because there's been praise for the song, but because you actually take of your own time to help along. And, of course, without BIAB, we wouldn't be here. Cheers, all.