That's really good diagnostic work there. I did not know that BIAB had a four-note limit on polyphony when using Hi-Q patches.

This involves several add-on products I do not use, so I can't help further. It also involves BIAB 2016, and I only have BIAB 2021 and am not sure if anything in this area changed.

I suggest you click on the Support button up at the top of this page. Call PG Music Support, or do a Live Chat with them. There is a green Live Help button toward the upper right of your browser.

I have already reported this to the developers.

Tip: this forum is for giving tips about BIAB, not asking questions, so it's less likely others who might know the answer will check here and see it. I suggest next time that you post your questions in the 'regular' main BIAB product forum where it will get more attention.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors