Hi Greg, Leon, Ezekiel, Bawb, David and Mark,

Thanks a lot for your comments on the song. I saw it was almost faded away in the forum. On page 3 while I hadn't answered all of you. That goes fast on the forum!
But your reactions were very nice. I appreciated it all very much.

To Mark I can say, yes it was a bit autobiographical. But nothing to worry about ;-)

David, you were not the first saying -maybe- the intro was too long. But I did that on purpose. This opening comes back near to the end and was deliberately to build up the tension when the very sombre piano comes in. But you are so impatience... You want to hear the end when a song starts ;-). You can also enjoy what comes when it comes (not with everything!).

Bawb, you are right. That theatrical effect was to get a contrast with what came next. Nice words you used on it!

Ezekiel, That's a nice way how you wrote about the chorus. And so true. Thanks!

Leon, how did you feel about those dreams? for me they were scary in the beginning, until I learned how to fly. All in those repeated dreams. Then I longed for them, but they disappeared...

Greg, for me these drums needed to be more present. That is to accentuate the emotions. But not everyone is fond of that. Still I read you enjoyed the song. Thanks!

Thanks a lot for listening,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130