Matt, are the Arlo cams hard to zero in on the exact amount of movement before the capture is triggered? I have Foscams and they are a NIGHTMARE to get just right. I go back and forth from no captures to 100 a night from leaves blowing across the yard. Level 7 is too soft, level 8 is too hard.

Josie is your driveway where the crime happened in a very dark place or is it well lit? I have 4 solar powered motion detecting light on my property, 2 of them aimed at where the trailer is parked. When I leave the car in the driveway in front of the garage I want a lot of light on it should there be movement (and for topic compliance I'll add) because sometimes there may be an amp or something left in it if I am too lazy to unload it.

Herb, is that not the ultimate in irony when someone steals a camera that is put in place to deter theft?

Although maybe not as bad as a guy who hoards guitars and rarely plays guitar anymore... (That would be me...)

Either way Josie, it sucks that you had to go through that. I hope either your homeowner or car insurance covered it. I don't know your area but it sounds like punks with nothing better to do likely did it. Mainly because they did all 4. Someone revenge motivated hits one and runs because they know whatever they are getting revenge for makes them an immediate suspect. Two at most because they know people carry ONE spare...

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.