Originally Posted By: rayc
Where the code meets the esoteric.
Cool piece of music Charlie - excellent explanation to...though I was reading it from five fathoms down. I now look forward to how Mark will use the spark.

Lol, I made it sound harder than it is. You can give it a try too. Thanks for posting your thoughts.

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Charlie,

This piece is very nicely packaged. Everything is so well balanced in the short duration.

Excellent!

Bob

Thanks Bob. It didn't take long for me to put in what I know about modern pop.
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
I think it was Randy Travis who said "I couldn't go pop if you put a firecracker in my mouth." smile

We are, I suppose, the same BUT that simply means we don't have the skills to produce it ... It does not mean that we don't appreciate some of the modern music that we hear. floyd has introduced us to some great material.

But to be able to think within that genre and produce something like you have done is waaaaaay above our pay grades.

We admire what you did and how you did it...or at least the small part we understand.

This is a showcase on the showcase!

J&B

Thanks for listening J&B. I always appreciate your support and opinions.
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Very nice Charlie!! I have to check out that band!!! Take care. Greg

I'm sure I'd enjoy a modern pop song from you Greg. Thanks for taking to listen and comment.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.