Captain Moto: thank you so much for your kind words. Thankfully, I'm not actually living a period of personal suffering myself, although, of course, every song I write is drawn at least partially from personal experience - in this case, memories (thankfully).

Bawb: thank you. Beautiful Psalm - I'd forgotten about it. Thanks for quoting it to me!

Scott: thank you. Really appreciate it that you take the time to listen to my songs ... so genuinely grateful.

Janice & Bud: thanks for your kind comments and for your EQ suggestions. Yes, I try to do the same: save an EQ preset and then play with it, tweak it from song to song. Trouble is: every song is different, so I find that every song needs its own tweak in order to sound at its best. Argh :-) but that's just life. In any case, yours is a great idea - I'll try to make sure I refine my own starting point, even ... and then it's just a question of adapting things to each individual song, I feel ... right?

Torrey: thank you. Like I said, above, to Captain Moto, I'm thankfully ok ... but yes, my songs are drawn, at least partially, from personal experience - otherwise I wouldn't be able to write at all, I feel! Thankfully, this is not current experience, but thanks so much for asking! Take good care and thank you for listening!