Hello Janne, Torrey and Floyd,

Thank you so much for listening and commenting on the song. It was nice working with Scott to develop the song and it's nice to read you appreciated that effort.

Originally Posted By: jannesan
Nice story full of love, smiling and singing.
Nice heavy (heartbeat) rhythm, the drums, synths and guitars work very well together.
I enjoyed your collaboration, Scott's guitar seems to fit excellently with every kind of style and that bridge part is especially delicious smile
Janne

Hi Janne, yes as I said, and you too, it was nice working together. Only on that bridge part I had to extend that high sound of his guitar to let it end where i started with the second part of the song. Now I am doing a course in doing these things better and easier. so never to old to learn, don't you think?

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Hans and Scott, nice work by you both! All the guitar fills sound super! Hans, your vocals are excellent again! Your songs always have interesting melodic structure...they often remind me of Al Stewart's work. Thanks, Torrey

Well Torrey, I must become famous by now! On The Dice you compared me with Billy Joel and now with Al Steward. Bud says I sounded like John Lennon and I am getting schizophrenic if I don't watch out. But of course I am more than pleased to hear all your nice compliments. Still I stay Hans...

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Hans & Scott,
Good one. A very catchy tune. Interesting and original.
Interesting BAND. Well mixed. Good job on the vocals and harmonies, Hans!
Scott's guitar sounds great.
Enjoyed the listen.

fj

Hi Floyd, thanks for your nice words! I was hesitating about this song. I had it lying on a shelf for over a month, not knowing if this 'bubblegum'pop and HipHop would be nice enough. Then Scott came in and he liked the tune. I still had to make some lyrics, but what about? Then I saw my wife with our first (new) grandchild, smiling and than the idea for the lyrics were there. Keyword: smiling.
And Scott made me do that with his guitarplay.

I heard the virus nightmare is again amongst us, so stay safe,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130