Originally Posted By: musiclover
Whats up with you Eddie, I thought your catchphrase is "He who has the most toys wins"

Or does that only apply to guitars, how and you and your new Thomanns friend "Woody" getting on?

Yeah. If it is not a tangible and tactile item, I don't need it.

Woody is really hard to play. It has a wider neck than any of my guitars and I have these little dwarf hands. My hands are wide and strong but I have very short fingers. However, if I arrange things right I can play it, and it sounds REALLY good.

Studio is right now in the middle of a redo so nothing is plugged in. Painted 3 walls and the ceiling a really nice bright gray yesterday. The 4th wall where guitars will hang gets flat black and I will tape off and paint it this week. Those guitars MAY have to bleed over into a second wall and I will make arrangements as needed. My room has "barn" ceilings so the only walls hat are 8 feet high are the opposing walls, but it will work out somehow. Carpet will get installed Nov 29th. Track lighting with 6 cans up top.

THEN I can get back to writing mediocre songs in a really comfortable room that doesn't look like "I'll just use this room".

And maybe buy more stuff!!

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.