'jakestone161'...

Whoa! Look out, townfolk, there's a new Sheriff in town, and you're a fool if you think that gee-tar ain't loaded.

Man, your song is some kind of great, staggering, free-form explosion of rock ballardry that barges in with big, shiny boots and some in-your-face attitude. If I was in a bar, I'd hide behind it to give you even more room to 'talk your talk' and 'walk your walk'.

I truly believe User's Forum member 'Ghostgum' touched the edge of truth in his perceptive comments on your song. What's more, even, is that the absence of melodic/rhythmic continuity could be interpreted as an attempt to free the song from the confines of beat/meter/measure
/tempo rules just like avant-garde jazz musicians have done. Regardless of your own intentions, the effect is exhilarating and musically liberating.

I like this! I like it a lot. It's freshly conceived, original in its sound, and powerful good, performance-wise.

Well done, sir, well done. Would you put your lyrics in, please? They're too integral to the impact of your song to be omitted from your post.

Last edited by bluage; 10/31/21 07:36 AM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".