Hello Greg, Hear to learn, Janice and Bud and Guitarhacker,

Nice that you listened to the song and your friendly comment on it.
The song was our first trial together and also a strange one concerning some instruments. but we liked it and now you too!

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Always nice to see another collab emerge from the forum crew!!
Nice song!!
Love the guitar licks!
And, always love Hans's vocals!!
Nice stuff guys!!
Take care.
Greg

Hi Greg, that was some nice comment! A few lines let me/ us smile from ear to ear. Thanks for that!

Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Such a cool song. All sort of things going on to keep you interested all around a really nice groove. Love the rhythms you are singing as well. Background vox, guitar...you name it. Totally diggin it!

Hi Aaron, that is a nice way of saying how the song came to you. I'm glad you like it. We will do our best to let you dig it more when we come with our latest song!

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
"It is you, you are smiling
It is me, melting from the start
It is we, forever
That's going sky high straight to my heart"

Now that is a nice sentiment.

A signature voice and a signature guitar join forces for an enjoyable song!
Excellent guitar chops, lead/harmony vocal and a tight mix.

And the arrangement was very engaging. Cool changeup also.
Fine collab y'all!

J&B

Hi Janice and Bud, I do my very best on the lyrics since I can't sing like John nomore... That's why i am so glad to find Scott on my site. Not that he said a word about the lyrics, but that was enough for me. Otherwise he would have messed up with the solo too.
Have you danced on the second part of this song, Janice?
Wait till our new one comes out...

Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Nice. That guitar was right there in my face. Sounded good to me.

Hi Guitarhacker, although you said nothing about my performance, I'm still glad with your post. You liked the song and that's a good thing for me too. And yes, Scott had his solo almost at once, so the rest of the time was to mix the song in a proper way.
Thanks for listening.

Enjoyed your posts,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130