Hi everyone

Here is the second song I made with Scott Collingwood. I promised you when I posted the first one (On a morning) I will soon come with the other one. Scott asked me 2 days ago if I have another song for him. So he likes what we're doing. And me too. I hope you as well!

This song is called Just a song and based on a true story between my son and his girlfriend. In the lyrics I said he made the song, but of course it was me ;-)
The link: https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130/just-a-song?si=30cc677ba46845808ea5559e5b65dc70

There is one problem though; I can't get into BiaB on my computer, in fact I can't do a lot of things anymore on it since yesterday. It needs a thorough repair that will last some weeks, I heard. I have a spare computer and now downloading all the BiaB stuff from PG music, so I can make music soon and with Scott!

I had to tell you this, because I can't show you what style I used or what instruments.
Well, there is a acoustic guitar in it, the electric guitar one from Scott, drums, bass and keyboards with the ladies from realivox, an acoustic guitar and Sequis from Native instruments (kind of flutes). But that's all for now.

Tell me what you think of this song, how we played it or mixed it.
And take a look at the cover too.

Hans

Oh, and I can provide you the lyrics:
=====================================================
Just a song
(c) Lyrics by HWBerkhout, 221021

V
Sunshine I left behind me
The cold waits where I go
Only my footprints stayed behind
This is the mood I'm in, babe
Not so sunny that's for sure