Well Eddie, when you live in a world that drinking bleach to cure some viral infection would be a consideration what do you expect.

There is a law firm called Morgan and Morgan. They have made many millions bringing lawsuits against insurance companies. Well OK, who cares about all those low-life insurance companies?

Where do you think the money comes from for the insurance companies to pay Morgan And Morgan?

The public is so stupid they deserve what they get.

The United States is one of the few places in the world where frivolous lawsuits exist in abundance.

I guess because of the fact that the United States is the center of the known universe and the rest of the world is a bunch of stone-age barbarians all this is exactly how things should be.

Lately, I have been working to bring all the music I own into compliance with all copyright laws, processes, and procedures.

I am beginning to think "Wild Man Fischer" had it all right.

Just for those of you who have no idea who Fischer was, here is a quoit from Wikipedia.

Lawrence Wayne "Wild Man" Fischer was an American street performer known for offering erratic, a cappella performances of "new kinds of songs" for a dime on the beaches and the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. Most of his life was spent homeless or institutionalized, and he later became regarded as "the godfather of outsider music".

See you in court, or perhaps on the street corner...lol

Billy

Last edited by Planobilly; 11/06/21 07:11 AM.

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo