Although it is becoming a bit less common, many if not most people in this country only speak English.

Of course, there is a lot of immigration so there are other languages spoken.

Being the center of the known universe, we have little reason to learn other languages. Even if we do decide to cross the pond we fully expect everyone to speak English and I don't mean the "Queen's English". American food and don't put me in one of those stupid little French cars...lol, The "ugly American" is not a myth. When I go to Europe I mostly speak French or Arabic at least in France where I have a house.

We are armed, dangerous, and unpredictable so better watch you P's and Q's...lol

Obviously, I am joking, but to some extent it is true.

We have killed everyone who got in our way since we got off the Mayflower. Just ask any American Indian or Mexican for that matter. There is racial discrimination every in the world but we WPAS are more guilty than most. OMG a Catholic president, what is the world coming to. Remember what happened to the last one. Pretty sad stuff when one thinks about it.

Excellent material for a song I think.

I got new musical toys to play with so catch you later. See you in the funny papers. Well if anyone has actually has seen a newspaper nowadays.

Cheers.

Billy

Last edited by Planobilly; 11/08/21 10:27 AM.

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo