Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
You doodle so well with such an amazing result, Scott. Your magic in writing lyrics adds to the already cool changes. Excellent vocals as always. The mix highlights your dynamics perfectly.

Thanks, Marty. I appreciate the comments, especially about the lyrics.

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
An excellent listen! Captivating.

Good vocals and harmonies. Terrific arrangement - the two guitars work together nicely and the quartet puts it over the top - nice choice.

There is a "Donovan vibe" to this (or any of the best of the 60's AM radio groups).

Nice write.

fj

Thanks, Floyd. I love 60s AM radio!

Originally Posted By: rayc
Yep, the pre chorus is killer.
Nicely done.
A solid package of nice arrangement, solid melody and good narrative.
Two things that struck me were: a) the phrasing of "love at 1st sight"...but the mind wants what the mind wants and it's just a reflection of me & b) some essing - very occasionally.
Ace

I glad you pointed that out. I forgot to put in the de-essing, which I will go back to fix shortly. Thanks, Ray.

Originally Posted By: CaptainMoto
Doodling has delivered!

A nice little production.

moto

Much appreciated, Cap'n!

Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi Scott,

since I had the honour (and pleasure!) to listen to this song a couple of days ahead of this post, you already know my opinion: Thought it stared a bit like just another acoustic song about love, but then it caught me soon, and it caight me totally!

Great vocals, like we're used from you. But the bgv are really special - so much Beatles feel in them them. Gorgeous. The chorusses and the bridge are superb. And could you send me that high note on 'last' as a sample cool

Stay safe,

Stefan

Danke, mein Freund. I appreciate all your feedback. That A4 will be on its way.