I'm using VST DAW Plugin 3.9.12 with Cakewalk. Had problems with drum generation in my latest project. Am I doing something wrong or is there a workaround?

I open a song which has a RD changed from the one in the actual style. Now RDs on the extra page generate the RD on style page, not the RD I have selected. RT name is displayed correctly, but when dragged to the DAW, it is named and generated according to the RD on the style page.
If I try to change the RD on the style page, its displayed name doesn't change and when generated individually, it generates wrong track (RT below the drums track)
If I try to change the last track on the style page (currently loop) to RD, it doesn't visually change and it still generates the same loop (with an error message).
Then I noticed that the RD on the style page has generated the loop mentioned above. Other RDs I have to generate in BIAB application, but I can generate the original RD by generating any RD on the extra page, ironic...
RTs and loops on the extra page are generated ok (although earlier if a RT has been set to double-time on the style page, all extra tracks are generated also like double-time was set on and it was not possible to set that track on the style page to normal time)

Other minor observations:
-When dragging one MIDI chart from the extra page to DAW, all extra tracks are added.
-multiriff generation didn't obey DI setting (tried with RT3232)

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube