Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Billy,

I'm very glad to read your doctor has cleared you for any physical activity. That's very good news for you.

Thank you very much, Jim. I still have a few weeks of speech therapy and yesterday was the first day back in the gym in two years.

I need to lose a few pounds and my left side is a bit weak but everything is going in the right direction.

I am starting a medically supervised exercise program with a weight reduction of twenty-five pounds. The goal is to do that in four months.

Pumping iron sort of sucks but it is about the only way for older guys to maintain muscle mass.

I may only lose 20 pounds. It is not so good for older people to lose too much weight. New studies indicate that older people who are ten to fifteen pounds over "ideal" live longer.

Thanks for thinking about me.

Billy

I am super happy with all my health conditions now. January I go in for another scan which we expective to be negative. If that scan is OK then another one a year later. After that, it is a done deal.

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo