Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Dear Alan,

okay, I don't know much about Country (although I learned quite a lot here in the forum), but I think I can tell wether or not a song is good and wether or not it's presented well. And this one sure is on all levels.

A good and tasteful composition fitting those typical Country lyrics like a glove. An excellent backing track.

AND: I think there's definitely no need for you to be shy about your vocals. You don't have to sing like Frankie-boy to transport the soul and the feel of a song - I really (!!!) like the way you sing, that sometimes broken voice. To me that is far more impressive than some of those 'glossy' voices.

We hope so much that Di is recovering and that you stand these hard times.

All the very best to both of you,

Stefan

HI Stefan ...

Always a treat to hear from you. I played country music in several different bands for about 50 years. I made my first dollar (actually, $8.00) in July of 1963.

Thank you so much for your very nice comments. I'm a pretty good guitarist but a mediocre vocalist, at best. If I had to depend on my singing to make a living, I'd have died from starvation many years ago. But, I'm delighted you enjoyed this one.

Di and I think of you guys often. Wishing the very best for Maha and hope you are well, too. Take care, my friends.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops