I still play the odd show. What do I do differently? These days I tend to sit I can no longer stand for an hour or so. Some of my songs I’ve dropped the key but generally pick songs that I find easy to handle. The hands are crippled up a bit so I can’t play as I used to but that’s fine.

I still managed to do a verse of Apache with the old Tele over my shoulders. Also lead breaks in stuff like Blueberry Hill not too bad at 72. Playing over my shoulders is what I do at the next birthday step.

Had to cancel a thing at the start of the month due to the heart attack but I should be right to go Friday week.

I still have fun doing live shows. I take out the hearing aids and go for it. I use backing tracks initially generated using BIAB then edited a bit but it works ok. I still add a new song every month or so but COVID restrictions slowed things a bit. At last we have few restrictions in our area.

Tony

Last edited by Teunis; 11/23/21 10:16 PM.

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1