Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
FJ,
ohh yeah, the power of conditioning...
Wow! That woke me up. Excellent message masterfully delivered! Such a big production. FJ, one of your best tunes this year hands down. Very rounded production. Ace vocals. Liked it. Thank you for sharing.

Misha.

Much appreciated, Misha.

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hey Floyd ...

So good to hear another masterpiece from you after my extended absence from the forum. I actually listened to part of it several days ago, but just now had the time to comment. Listened to it all the way through this time. Strong, powerful and catchy! The intro and vocals are what really caught my attention. Everything is terrific, but those two things shined slightly brighter than everything else for me. As always ... so well done!@

Take care ...

Alan

Thanks, Alan. Good to see you back....

Originally Posted By: jannesan
Didn't expect such an angry rocker, but it is surprisingly good. The band works well and shows how good BIAB is also at creating heavier sounding rock. Catchy melody. Mixed nicely. The vocals deliver the message clearly, really feels like the story tells about a real big mouth person. The strong backing vocals together with the chord progression bring some nice memories of the 80's.

Janne

Thanks, Janne!!

Originally Posted By: animarorecords
floyd,

Powerful sound.
Gorgeous Vocals!
This Rock tune is very nice.
A majestic performance is delivered with the chord progression I - VIm - IV - V7, the royal road of pop music.
I think this is the area you are most good at.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Shigeki Adachi - Thanks for the nice comments....

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
WOW! This has killer vocals, a spot on timely lyric and the band to go with them.

As others have mentioned this has a Springsteen feel to it and those drums are just awesome.

There are few accolades to add after reading all the preceding responses. Dittos to them all. Your use of BiaB tracks has always been a showcase on the showcase and this is no exception.

And, but assuredly not last, THAT MIX. Zero mud, every track has it's place on the soundstage but w/o sounding isolated. Magic.

Your artwork is so good!

You moved the bar into the stratosphere!

J&B

J&B - thanks fro mentioning the vocals and lyric and band...and Springsteen smile ...and the drums...
and the mix...AND the art work... and the bar

smile