Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Alan, that is definitely one of my favorites - sooooo good.

Love that genre anyway, and whatever complaints you may with your singing: I dig it even more every time I hear it. It fits this song so incedibly well.

And I love the lyrics:

'Don’t come cryin’, I got no will to dry your tears
If you got no hankie, they probably got one down at Sears'

That's the way I lie it !!!!

Alan, that was a treat - thanks so much.

All the best to Di and you - hope that things get at least a bit easioer for you both.

Take good care of each other,

Stefan

HI Stefan ...

First, give Maha a big hug from Diana and me. And tell her we think about her every day.

Well, it's always a treat hearing from you. As far as that line you quoted: Sears was the largest and most famous department store chain in the US for close to 100 years. They had almost 4,000 stores. Now they have only 26 stores and they probably will be gone in a couple of years. So, a lot of younger Americans probably won't relate to that line very well. But, like you, it's my favorite line in the song.

Thanks for all the very nice words, my dear friend. Hope all is as good as can be for both of you. Take good care.

Alan & Diana

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops