I've got MixBus, but don't really use it. It was a good price during the Cakewalk debacle, as were many other competing DAW's that offered cross-grade pricing. I generally either use Cakewalk by Bandlab or Presonus Studio One, but mostly it's RealBand (and that's more of a familiarity thing, since it was my first DAW and I've been using it for over 20 years - well PowerTracks prior to when RealBand came out around 2008).

But yes, I've also got MixCraft 9 Pro Studio, Cubase 11 (the full version), MultiTrack Studio, n-Track Studio 9, Waveform 11, and Reaper. But generally, they're just taking up disk space. But, if someone wants to send me a project in one of those formats, I'm ready.

I just also upgraded to Final v27 (normally $149 upgrade from v26, but got it for $99). I have a bunch more notation programs as well, including Dorico, Notion, Forte 12 Premium, and MusScore. But mostly I come back to Noteworthy Composer, as it works best for my workflow, and again, it was my first notation program.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com