Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Originally Posted By: swingbabymix
Now I need to memorize a lot of realtracks every day. If I don't record them separately in my notepad, I won't find them next time. There are many classic realtracks that can be reused in different songs.
I hope the official will improve

Not Quite. You just need to learn the intricacies of the BIAB StylePicker. There are multiple ways to either categorize or compile lists of Styles and RealTracks that are customized to your personal preferences or necessity to group styles or RealTracks to your own idea of genre or by song or any such classification you desire. The StylePicker will compile a list of styles you mark as favorites and those can be stored into User Categories with memos you create. A list can be compiled from recently opened Styles. Lists can be compiled and stored by specific instruments. Pretty much any way you can imagine a list that you want to remember and retrieve can already be done in the StyleMaker.

These lists can be retrieved and will be the only list shown in the StylePicker just as a filtered search works now.

The StylePicker styles can be filtered into hundreds of different components, you just have to do the work of filtering so there's a list comprised of whatever items you want retain and retrieve.

I hope there are instrument categories in realtracks, or there are some tick options like style picker

WIN10 20H2, AMD R4800H ,16G , 2T ,FOCUSRITE 2i4 MKII,Studio One,FL STUDIO